Class Evaluation

                     1) Somethings I liked about this class is the examples of ctr and ctw. It really helped me see what is right and what is wrong. I also found some songs to be funny and entertaining. Another thing I liked was the hour of code. I used to do the hour of code when I was in 8th grade so I am really familiar with it. I also liked that I learned to type correctly. Even though I'm not perfect at it, I kind of find it better in some ways. I also like the typing games. They really were fun.
                     2) Somethings I didn't like about this class was not being able to sit with a friend. I'm not very good at socializing and meeting new people. I'm not saying I don't like my partners, I'm just saying that I wished to at least sit with someone I actually know so we can discuss some class stuff.
                    3) Some recommendations I have for this class is for the students to be able to listen to music with earphones. Maybe also some free time for 15 to 10 minutes around the end of class.

                  4) A highlight for me in this class was learning how to type correctly. I thought I would never learn to type like I am typing now.
                   
                    5) In my view, I think I really did do my best in this class. Although some careers seemed confusing, I quite liked the research we had to do.

                    6) Yes I am! I really like to be able to check mark a goal and also add some more. It makes me feel more organized and more planned out. It's kind of like a stress reliever and a reminder sometimes.

                     7) Yes I am! I love to be seen as a good person and being a ctr person helps me do that. It helps me show my family and friends that I could be trusted. I love to be friendly and outgoing sometimes, but I'm also pretty shy so it is kind of hard to show it. Being a ctr person really does help me show that I am a good person.

Comments

Popular Posts