Fairy Tail!

I decided to choose anime as my topic and not just any anime, but Fairy Tail. I chose this topic because I love Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail can really show you a lot of stuff. It mostly shows us about family and how we should all stay together and continue forward no matter what. They also taught me how I should forgive, even our greatest enemies. I won't lie, Fairy Tail also made me cry many times. It makes a lot of people cry. It touches your heart and opens your eyes. It makes you feel as if you are part of the Fairy Tail family itself. It really is a nice feeling. Although some people don't understand, Fairy Tail is really inspiring and it encourages us to keep going no matter what. I really love this anime for MANY reasons. Even though the anime and manga has finished, Hiro Mashima said he might continue it for 2018. This made me really happy! Fairy Tail is simply amazing. 
Image result for Fairy Tail
Thank you Hiro Mashima for creating such a master piece that people really enjoy and love!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts