Memorial Day

1. Memorial Day is a day where we remember and honor those fallen soldiers that died in active military service.

2. Memorial Day is on the last Monday of May each year.

3. One way to show honor on Memorial day is to recite the pledge of allegiance with your family

4. Image result for memorial day

5. Memorial Day was actually first celebrated on the 30th of May before they changed it to the last Monday of May.

6. I will make sure to pray for the fallen soldiers and their family.

7. I think Memorial Day is a really great day. It's nice to remember those who died in order to protect us. I really do appreciate them. Not everyone is brave enough to go on the battlefield knowing that they might die. I thank them from the bottom of my heart. I hope that they are happy up in heaven. I want to be able to have the bravery that they had. Thank you very much.

Comments

Popular Posts