Teen Challenges

1.Some several challenges that teens deal with today is body issues, low self-esteem, drug addictions, cyber-bullying, drug addiction, peer pressure, academic problems, and also stress. These are just a few challenges teens have to face these days. 

2.Two major challenges I'm dealing with is stress and because I have to balance out multiple things throughout my time and I'm also trying to find a way to make my mother proud of me. Another thing I'm dealing with is academic problems because I get pretty lazy in some classes and that makes me get a bad grade and that isn't good. 

3. Being a ctr person helps me out with drug addiction problems. Since I am a ctr person, I know that I must stay away from drugs because they are wrong. 

4.I can help teens overcome their challenges by posting inspirational stuff online like some quotes or funny pictures with a caption that tells them to smile. 

Image result for teen problems

6.In my opinion, I think that the greatest need teens need is higher self esteem. People need to realize how beautiful they are. Beauty is found both inside and out and if you have both then keep it that way because you are amazing and precious. 

Comments

Popular Posts