Quack

"You don't have the right to judge anyone unless you have truly understood what they have been through, including all their pain, suffering, and tears."
- Litzy Secundino

Image result for anime manga happy girl

My quote consists on a lot of experiences and examples that I've seen throughout my life. Many people are quick to judge just by looks. It's something I see almost everyday. The world is always labeling or stereotyping someone. We are humans and we each have our own flaws, but that doesn't mean we should point it out. If we don't have anything nice to say about someone or something then why should we open our mouth? If we want to be a good person then we should learn how to be open minded and not judge so quickly. No one knows what you've been through. Only you know what you've been through and that is perfectly normal. Some other people may have gone through something similar, but it's never the same. This is why I came up with this quote.

Comments

Popular Posts