Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was an awesome day and I really did enjoy it. I have three different families so I got to go to three different Thanksgivings. I have my mom's side, my dad's side, and my church side as well. The first one was my church side. We all went to the pastor's house and we all had a short service and around the end, some of us took a few minutes to say a few things we are grateful for. After that, we all ate and laughed and took many pictures together. It was an amazing day and I really did enjoy it. Next was my mom's side which took place on the actual Thanksgiving day. My aunties and grandparents and cousins came over. My sister, her fiance, my cousins, and me all watched some movies while we ate and the adults talked over things and laughed. We watched my favorite movie which is Beauty and the Beast. I really did love the food that my mom made. The last Thanksgiving celebration was my dad's side which was on Saturday and we all went to my aunts place and we ate some really yummy food and some tacos as well. There was music and laughter and smiles all over the place. Some of my family members even started dancing which was pretty funny. Thanksgiving really was an amazing day. 
Image result for beauty and the beast  Related image Image result for anime thanksgiving

Comments

Popular Posts