The 3 Questions

1. Can people trust me to do what's right? 
2. Am I committed to doing my very best? 
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated? 
-Lou Holtz 
Image result for lou holtz 
I like this quote by Lou Holtz. It's very inspiring to me and I personally like question number 3. We should all treat others the way we want to be treated. For example, if I want to be friends with someone, then I would treat them nice and friendly. I don't want to treat them mean and rude. Everyone wants to be seen as a good person who treats everyone nicely. I also quite like number 1. You want people to be able to trust you. What if you want to borrow some money from a friend and pay them back tomorrow? Your friend would have to trust you that you would pay back Number 2 is also quite nice We must be committed to doing our very best in any activity we do.

Comments

Popular Posts