Physical Therapist

Duties and responsibilities: The duties of a physical therapist is to help patients regain movement and manage pain, either in a hospital or clinical setting.

Salary: The salary of a physical therapist is $84, 020

Education: To become a physical therapist you need a bachelor's degree and then you must complete a doctor of physical therapy degree program and you must also meet your state's licensing requirements.

Qualities/ Skills needed: There are certain skills needed to have a successful career in Physical therapy and some are reading comprehension skills, communication skills, listening skills, and also other ones.

Image result for physical therapist

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not? 
Yes I think I would like to be one. I would like to be one because it interests me. I would like to help people as well.

Comments

Popular Posts