A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it."
-Dr. Ben Carson

Image result for dr ben carson

I agree with Dr. Ben Carson. Poverty is a thing I hate too. I hate how society is sometimes divided and judged by how much money we have. Just like Dr. Ben Carson said, we can change that poverty. We can study hard and get a great career where we gain more than enough money. I want to study hard and get a great career and gain more than enough money so I can give some to my parents and maybe even use some leftover money to give to charity or just save up the money. We have to work hard for what we want. I'm sure everyone wants to have a lot of money, but not all of them do something about that dream. People drop out of high school or even college and never get to prosper their dream. Let's not let society think of us as poor in every way, let's show them that we can make a difference in our lives no matter how much money we have.

Comments

Popular Posts