Veterinarian

Duties and responsibilities: Some duties and responsibilities of a veterinarian is to perform services such as spaying and neutering, setting broken bones, treating wounds and providing geriatric care for older pets.

Salary: As of 2018, a veterinarian's salary ranges from $87,009 - $119,550, however this can widely depend on a variety of factors.

Education: The entry level requirement for this career is doctoral or professional degree.

Demand or need for this profession: There are some certain skills needed to be a very good veterinarian and some are business skills, academic competencies, and interpersonal skills. The most important thing you must have in order to be a veterinarian is a passion for animals.

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? why not? 
Yes I think I would like to be one because I love animals and I would love to help them. Animals are very cute and I would love to make a career by working with animals. I actually plan to be a veterinarian when I grow up. 
Image result for veterinarian

Comments

Popular Posts