School Break Days

My Christmas Break was amazing, fun, and warm because I spent it with my family. I went to all sides of families on different days, but we all had fun even though it wasn't Christmas Day. I went to City Walk one day during winter break. I enjoyed it over there because I spent it with friends. I had fun shopping too. Another thing I did was play piano. I love to play piano, but I have no one to teach me so I've been teaching myself since I was 12. It was fun to play piano while my family was here. There was some movies I watched with my sister and it wasn't even Christmas yet. We watched it about 4 days before Christmas. They were, The Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse Bride (which isn't a Christmas Movie), and another one we watched was Zootopia. Before Christmas day, my sister and I went shopping to a lot to buy everyone's present and one mall we went to was Stonewood Mall. It's practically our favorite mall. I loved what I did for winter break, but my most favorite parts were eating food and sleeping in.
Image result for City Walk   Related image Image result for nightmare before christmas

Comments

Popular Posts