A Promise

"A promise must never be broken."
-Alexander Hamilton

Image result for alexander hamilton musical

I agree with Alexander Hamilton. A promise is made because you know that you won't break it. A promise is something you can't take back. A promise must always be kept. One example is if I promise my mom that I will get back home at 5 then I must be back home by 5. If were to break my promise my mom would get mad and that's not good. I remember that as children we would always do a pinky promise. A promise could be seen as different things. Some may see it as a pact or contract. Other people may even see it as a burden or weight on our shoulders. All we need to really know is that a promise must never be broken. If you know that you might not be able to keep a promise then don't make that promise.

Comments

Popular Posts