The 10 Native American Commandments

1. Treat the Earth and all that dwells there in with respect. 
2. Remain close to the Great Spirit. 
3. Show great respect to your fellow beings. 
4. Work together for the benefit of all mankind. 
5. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. 
6. Do what you know to be right. 
7. Look after the well-being of mind and body. 
8. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good. 
9. Be truthful and honest at all times. 
10. Take full responsibility for your actions. 

Image result for cherokee pow wow


I quite like what the 10 native american commandments say. I especially like number 1. Not many people respect others. If people followed these commandments, I think this world would be nice. If I followed these commandments then I think that I would be a better person. I also like number 5. giving assistance and kindness is something that we should do more often. I also like number 7. People should really look after the well-being of their mind and body. This is why I like the 10 native american commandments.

Comments

Popular Posts