Patient Representative

Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of a patient representative is to greet and check in a patient, verify information and enter it into the system, collect payments for services, answer the phone, file paperwork, and schedule appointments.

Salary: The salary of a patient representative is $32,800.

Education: To become a patient representative, you are required to at least have a high school diploma.

Additional Qualities: If you want to have a great career as a patient representative, there are certain skills you need to achieve to have that successful career. Some of those skills are good communication skills, strong stress management skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.

Image result for patient representative

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I do not think I would like to be one. When people start yelling I start to get irritated and might get angry so I think it's better if I don't greet people. I also don't like sitting down the whole day. 

Comments

Popular Posts