Pediatrician

Duties and responsibilities: The responsibilities of a pediatrician is to provide medical care to people ranging from newborns to young adults. They are in charge of examining, diagnosing, and treating children with a wide variety of injuries and illnesses.

Salary: The salary of a pediatrician is $205, 610

Education: To become a pediatrician you must at least obtain a bachelor's degree and then proceed to training. Most pediatricians obtain a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.).

Demand or need for this profession: There are some skills needed to become a pediatrician and some are good communication skills, problem solving skills, and they also need to be a critical thinker.

Image result for pediatrician

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
Yes, I think I would like to be one because I do want to be a pediatrician. I like playing with little kids and I have a little brother I have to look after so I am a little experienced with children.

Comments

Popular Posts